How Adventox collects your personal data
This is not an extensive list but your personal data can be collected in a variety of means; when using our website, sending an enquiry, book a game, fill out game disclaimers, leaving your details with us in the shop, call us or fill out a contact form.
We use a variety of different third party services in order to enhance your experience on the website as well as the shop.
What data Adventox is collecting
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- address and
- date of birth
- health related issues
Why Adventox collects your data
- We require the above information for booking, potential issues, concerns, the customer experience, customer satisfaction reports, Adventox information and health and safety related reasons.
- We require this data before you come to your booking as to contact you if there are any issues and to ensure that your customer experience is unaffected by any minor issues.
- We will also be collecting data about your escape room game that is linked to your name this includes your game duration, amount of hints, game result and characteristics of your game.
Web browser cookies
Transferring of your information out of the EEA
We may transfer your personal information to the following third party service providers, which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We do this to help us provide and promote Adventox.
- Dropbox, USA: A cloud storage solution where data can be stored to be accessed by a username and password combination. Your customer data will be stored there in order to ensure a quick and efficient service is provided.
- Google, USA: A cloud storage solution where data can be stored to be accessed by a username and password combination. When a customer fills in a paper disclaimer inside the shop that information is entered into a google form where it gets transported into a secure google sheet.
- Paypal, USA: Your Payments on our website and when you book over the phone will be processed by Paypal.
- Mailchimp, USA: It is an email automation software, it is used to send out emails including your booking confirmations.
- Microsoft, USA: Emailing and storage services.
In regards to these third party services by booking a game you are giving consent for the exchange of your data with these services. We do not control content or links that may appear on those services or websites. They may have their own privacy policies that we are not responsible for. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
How long Adventox keeps your personal information
- We will keep personal information other than name and email address for the duration of your relationship with us, then for 2 years.
- Name and email addresses only are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with us.